Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/22-4/28

It was a pretty good week for me considering I didn't play much. I didn't have much luck in the live tourney, but a couple of really good cash game sessions online and my home game winnings from last time contributed to a highly profitable week as the bankroll hits a new high. Take a look:

Play Money: 6,280,000 Up 230,000

Real Money: $670.23 Up $80.86

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

Today the Rattlesnake Open begins on Global Poker with a $5,000 guaranteed freeroll and another $2,000 guaranteed freeroll on Tuesday night which I've already qualified for and will be playing in. Then tomorrow begins a 3-week series of play and real money tourneys complete with leaderboards and a trophy to tournament winners. My goals are to win a trophy and finish higher than 9th on the play money leaderboard. There are a couple of real money tourneys I might try as well. My game is sharp right now, and I feel poised for a big boost. Hopefully this Wednesday we can get enough players for another home game too. It's gonna be a very exciting three weeks of poker and as always I will be posting any nightly news on my Twitter feed so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment