Sunday, April 22, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/15-4/21

For those of you who follow my Twitter feed, you probably know that I was up in the home game last week, but I will not be including those winnings in the weekly tally because it takes about a week for me to get the funds into my account. So, I basically had a slow week online, but I really didn't play that much as I focused on homework. Here are some numbers:

Play Money: 6,050,000 Up 114,000

Real Money: $589.37 Up $1.11

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

There are some exciting, and potentially profitable, poker events coming up over the next couple of weeks. The home game is at my house now, and I put out the invitation for it to be a weekly game instead of a bi-weekly game. We'll see if that catches on, but either way, it's nice to be able to play in my own home. Today I will be playing in a local tournament that is put on by Berkshire Poker, and will benefit the Cheshire Lions Club. Stay tuned to my Twitter and Instagram feeds as I will be live tweeting throughout the day. I will post the payouts, my chip counts at each break, and my results. Finally, Global Poker is running another tournament series starting on April 29th with a $5,000 guarantee. The tourney is free to enter, and the series, lasting three weeks,  will have a few $3.30 and $5.50 tourneys worth playing. I will be playing all the play money tourneys too as I try and improve on my two previous 9th place finishes on the leaderboard. They are calling the series "The Rattlesnake Open." It's going to be an exciting few weeks so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment