Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/8-4/14

Things went fairly slow for me on Global last week as I tried to continue climbing out of the losses I incurred. I played the daily Bonanza six times cashing in two of them. I also kept my game sharp in play money actually taking down the 500k guarantee on Friday following it up with a 4th place finish on Saturday. I feel like I'm on top of my game right now and will be using the home game this week to try and capitalize on my good frame of mind. Here's where I'm livin':

Play Money: 5,936,000 Up 480,000

Real Money: $588.26 Up $2.54

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

There are a couple of cool events coming up this week for my poker bankroll. For starters, I will try and play in the Weekly Bonanza tonight. We switched our home game from Sunday nights to Wednesday nights, and the game is at my place for the foreseeable future so I get a little "home felt advantage" there. Then, next Sunday the 22nd, I plan to play in Berkshire Poker's charity tournament, so there will be a good shot at some money there too. Until then, I will stay on the conservative path as school work begins to mount its ugly head once again. I know I may catch some heat from poker players that think I'm playing way too conservatively considering how much I have in the bankroll, but I don't have a lot of options, and I'm not really in much of a hurry. Global really doesn't run any quality $1 and $2 tourneys in my time slot which is the level at which I'd prefer to be playing. The only viable $3 tournament is a 6-handed re-buy which I've had little to no success in. I'm geared more for 9-handed single bullet tourneys, and there just aren't many of those running on Global these days. I'm counting more on my live success to help me build right now, and with the home game being at my actual home, I might try and see if I can make it a weekly thing. If I can pull that off, it's game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment