Sunday, April 8, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/1-4/7

I have officially begun the process of making back my losses. Last week I kept it simple by playing the $0.11 Daily Bonanza. I played seven times and cashed in five in a row with one final table (8th). It was a pretty good run to follow up two dismal weeks of bad beats and bad play. I also played play money to help keep my game sharp, and that went well too. Here are my numbers:

Play Money: 5,456,000 Up 479,000

Real Money: $585.72 Up $14.43

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

Last week was good, but this I think this week could be better. We didn't have a home game last week, but I'm hopeful we'll have one tonight. I will stick with the Daily Bonanza again and try to work back over $600. There's also a charity tournament coming up this month that I'm considering playing. For a $75 buy-in you get 15,000 chips. For an extra $10, they start you with 2,000 more, and if you pre-register online, you get 2,000 more, so 19,000 for $85. During the first hour, you can add-on for $50 and get an additional 15,000 chips. I prefer to pay the $85 and start with 19,000 to see how I run. If I can avoid paying the $50 add-on and save my money, I will, but I usually end up adding on at the break (assuming I stay alive that long). I feel like I need to take advantage of every opportunity to build my roll. Simply playing small online tourneys could take me forever. I'm closing in on one year at Global Poker, and it'd be nice to get a big score to finish off what's been a wildly successful first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment