Sunday, December 31, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/24-12/30

Well, 2017 has come to a close and I'd say it's been a wildly successful poker year for me both live and online. It's great to be playing again on a regular basis, and it looks as though 2018 will be an even bigger year. I didn't start playing online till May, and live in November so it'll be interesting to see where I'm at after one full year of playing. This week was ok for me as I tried to recoup some of my losses from last week. I played five $.11 MTTs and cashed three times, and I played one $3.30 SnG and cashed with a 3rd place finish, so I feel like my focus is back. I also started playing Omaha play money cash games and had really great results. Here's where I'm at with one day to go in 2017:

Play Money: 2,921,000 Up 274,000

Real Money: $449.59 Up $5.96

Live Bankroll: $86 No game this week.

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

I'm hoping that Global changes its tournament schedule next month, and I'm going to stay conservative until then. I made back almost half of my losses last week, and will try and finish things off over the next seven days. The Eagle Cup also starts soon and I am determined to get first place on the leaderboard. 2017 was a great year, and I'm really looking forward to an even better 2018! Happy New Year readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment