Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/3-12/9

It was an eventful week on Global this week. They have different promotions running every day until Christmas this month, and I was able to score 100,000 play money in one of them. In fact, this was a huge week for play money. Real money, not so much. It was up and down again this week, and I thought this might be my first down week since I started this blog, and after my tourneys Saturday night, I was actually down $6. I decided I'd play a $3.30 9-handed SnG and, by some miracle, ended up winning it. It was the only SnG I played, and the win gave me yet another up week. I also played in my bi-weekly home game Sunday night and was ahead $12. That makes $30 in total over two sessions. As a result, I'm adding a new category called "Live Bankroll." So, without further adieu, here's where I stand:

Play Money: 2,296,000 Up 194,000

Real Money: $451.81 Up $3.96

Live Bankroll: $30.00 Up $12.00

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)


There really is no reason I should have been ahead this week. Every time I was all-in I seemed to be either up against AA, or I would get sucked out on by a weaker hand. I said I'd play SnGs if the conditions were right, and the only one I played helped me big time. I will continue to play them when ahead, or if I'm down slightly at the end of the week. MTTs will remain the same, one for $.11 and one for $3.30 each night. Hopefully, one of the Christmas promotions will help me profit this week as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment