Sunday, December 17, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/10-12/16

SnGs saved my hide again this week as the slump in MTTs continues. I only cashed in one this week for $1.10. As of Friday night, things looked bad. I was down over $17 and decided to play a couple of $3.30 9-person SnGs and failed to cash in both. After fuming for a few minutes I jumped into a $5.50 18-person SnG and took 2nd place for $27. Saturday night I finished things off with three $3.30 9-person SnGs finishing 3rd and 1st and taking home a small profit for the week. It was a huge week in play money as another promotion scored me another 100k. Here's the numbers:

Play Money: 2,557,000 Up 261,000

Real Money: $456.35 Up $4.54

Live Bankroll: $30 No game this week

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

SnGs might just become part of my daily routine this week. I'm profitable in them, they go quick, and there are a lot of fish that play them. The MTTs are hurting me a bit right now, but I'm in no position to abandon them. I need to continue to put myself in situations for a potentially big score every night just to keep things interesting. Tonight is our bi-weekly home game and I'll be looking to boost that roll up a little. Small profits are still profits, and although my results have been less than spectacular, to profit when you're slumping is a very good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment