Sunday, December 3, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 11/26-12/2

It was another up week for me at Global, although it wasn't without its ups and downs. I played all three game types (MTT, cash, and SnG). It started off well enough with a 10th place finish in the $3.30 MTT on Monday night making me over $17. Then it was a big hit in the cash game resulting in a loss of $10. I played a $1.10 6-handed SnG and finished 2nd which netted me $1, but as of Wednesday night I was actually down $1.06 for the week. Then it was another deep run in the $3.30 MTT on Thursday night where I came in 8th for $27 and change. Finally, Friday was a deep run in the $.11 giving me another couple bucks. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 2,102,000 Up 25k

Real Money: $447.85 Up $17.75

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,250 ($55)


My assessment for last week was: it coulda been better, it coulda been worse. Cash games are off the table this week, and I'm gonna give SnGs a go. I'll play the $.11 MTT and the $3.30 MTT every night again, I'll do play money cash games in order to qualify for the $.11 MTT, and I'll try out $3.30 9-handed SnGs when conditions are right. If at any point I'm up a significant amount during the week, I'll give them a shot. I think I can be more profitable in SnGs then cash games right now, and I'm hoping it results in big profits this week. I also have another live cash game Sunday night and will post my results next week. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment