Sunday, November 26, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 11/19-11/25

Well, the monkey is finally off my back. I got my first win on Tuesday night in the Daily $500 Bonanza tourney. 624 players entered and I received $89.75 for my first place finish. It was my only cash of the week, but I'm more than ok with that. I also played some cash games this week buying in for $4, and was up slightly in those. Sunday night I played in a home game buying in for $40 and walking out with $58 for an $18 profit. I was even up in play money this week. Lots to be thankful for as this was by far my best week on Global Poker. Here's where I ended up:

Play Money: 2,077,000 Up 7k.

Real Money: $430.10 Up $90.99

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)


There are some serious decisions that need to be made this week as far as what games I should be playing. I will continue to play the $.11 Daily $500 Bonanza and will probably bump up from the $4 cash games to the $10 cash games in order to qualify. The way I look at it, I have $30.10 to play with. I do not want to go below $400 under any circumstances, and I will try and grind my way up to $550 so I can up my max MTT buy in to $11. If I play one $.11 tourney and one $3.30 each night, I will spend $23.87 in buy ins. As long as I can hold my own in the cash games and maybe get a deep run or two, I should be able to profit, but if it doesn't work, I will drop back down and work my way back. If I can get a little further above $400, I will play $5.50 MTTs every night instead of $3.30 MTTs. I'm super excited for this week, and will be bringing my A-game every night. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment