Sunday, November 5, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 10/29-11/4

Another week in the books as I continue to inch my way to $400. The Eagle Cup has wrapped up and thanks to deep runs in the final tourney (12th), and the Main Event (8th), I ended the series 9th on the Gold Coins leaderboard. I received a 400k payout for that accomplishment and my play money has surpassed 2 million. It was another so-so week in real money. I cashed in four out of 12 tourneys with one final table (7th). Here's where I am going into this week:

Play Money: 2,019,000 Up 532k.

Real Money: $334.58 Up $12.06.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)



I have a lot of school work to catch up on this week so I probably won't play every night. I will be playing at least one $10 cash game though. It'll likely be later in the week once I've played a couple of tourneys. If I run good in them, then I'll put the cash game on hold till next week, but if I run bad, it's time to take a shot and see what happens. I've been up every week, but progress has been slow lately. Cash games will eventually be added to the arsenal so it's not a bad idea to get my feet wet now especially during slow tourney weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment