Sunday, November 12, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 11/5-11/11

This week was a slow one on Global. I didn't play Wednesday or Saturday, and the tournament schedule has changed. There is one $.11 tourney per night, and it's a Turbo with over 500 players. This coupled with the fact that I sat out two nights, led to a very small gain. I played six tourneys and cashed in two. I also played a $.02/$.04 cash game and was down $.54. This week some changes need to be made. Homework will likely slow me down, and I have to find a new way to make money for the bankroll. Cash games will likely be utilized unless I have a large cash in the tourney. I still have to play 50 flops to qualify, and I'll probably make the $.02/$.04 my regular level. The buy-in is $4 and that seems like a safe wager from where I am. I could play the $.05/$.10 for $10, but that would be really tough to make back if I go broke. It's a little earlier than I wanted to start playing cash games, but the change in landscape leaves me no other choice. Low level SnGs ($.55 or $1.10) are also an option. The thought of playing two $3.30 tourneys every night has crossed my mind, but I'm not quite ready to commit to that yet. It would cost me $46.20 in buy-ins, and I'd need at least two cashes just to break even. Plus, since the schedule change, almost all the $3.30s are turbos now. The only one really worth playing is a 6-handed rebuy. I will try and stay active this week in order to turn profits. Adapt and overcome as they say. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 2,070,000 Up 51k.

Real Money: $337.79 Up $3.22.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

No comments:

Post a Comment