Sunday, November 19, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 11/12-11/18

Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and my bankroll increases have slowed dramatically. I was up this week again (barely), but there just aren't many tournament options for me right now. I was 3/6 in the $.11 tourneys, but in cash games I was down slightly. I'm going to need to find a way to make money more consistently, but a down week seems virtually inevitable. I will spend this week being thankful for where I'm at, but I mustn't become complacent. This will be a slow week obviously with the holiday, and tonight I'll be playing in a live cash game. My first in quite a while, so stay tuned for next week's update to see how I fared. In the meantime, here are my balances:

Play Money: 2,070,00. Even.

Real Money: $339.11 Up $1.32.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

No comments:

Post a Comment