Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 10/22-10/28

As expected, variance has caught up with me. To put it simply, this week was brutal especially in the Eagle Cup tourneys. It started off well enough with a cash on Sunday, but that was it. I played eight tourneys and cashed in just one. Real money wasn't much better. I played 14 tourneys and cashed in four. A double cash Sunday night finishing 27th and 22nd, a 12th place finish Thursday night, and a 13th place finish Friday night. I finished up this week, but not by much. Here's where I stand:

Play Money: 1,487,000 Down 70k

Real Money: $322.52 Up $9.32.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

An up week is an up week no matter how you get there, and this week I got there, but if the gains continue to come slowly, I will switch over and try my hand at a cash game. I'm holding out as long as I can, but eventually I'll have to at least play a session and see what happens. In the meantime, it's business as usual for one more week. The Eagle Cup wraps up tonight and I'll try and steal some last minute leaderboard points to try to finish in the top 10. I'm currently in 11th. Real money will be the same this week. Two $.11s each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment