Sunday, October 22, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 10/15-10/21

Another up week on Global, but not without some swings. I slipped a few spots on the leaderboard as it was a dismal week for play money tourneys. Played eight and cashed in two. No final tables. In real money, I played 14 tourneys and cashed in six. Friday night was the only night I didn't cash. A 28th place finish on Sunday, 18th Monday, 35th Tuesday, 23rd Wednesday, 25th Thursday, and ended the week strong with an 8th place finish Saturday night. Even though I wasn't up as much as in previous weeks, I thought I played well despite some really horrible beats. Here's where I stand:

Play Money: 1,557,000 Down 6k.

Real Money: $313.20 Up $14.70.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)


This week I will probably play the same tourneys as I did last week. Try to move up the Eagle Cup leaderboard, and play the two $.11 tourneys each night. I feel like variance is starting to shift a little, and I'm gonna just play it safe. If I can make it over $400, I will start incorporating the cash games a little, but until then, I'm just going to keep banking.

No comments:

Post a Comment