Sunday, October 15, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 10/8-10/14

  








It was another crazy week, but slowed down a little by schoolwork. I finished the first class towards my Master's degree though and now I have two weeks before my next class starts. I didn't play Wednesday night, but it was still an enormously profitable week. In the Gold Coins leaderboard I'm in 3rd. I made a bunch of cashes and final tables in the Eagle Cup tourneys this week finishing 6th Sunday night, 17th Monday night, 2nd on Thursday night, 5th place Friday night, and 11th place Saturday night. Still lots of poker left. In real money, it was a great week for me as I had a few deep runs finishing with a 32nd place finish Sunday night, a 2nd place finish Monday night, a 34th place finish Thursday night, a 33rd place finish Friday night, and a 7th place finish Saturday night. Here's where I'm living:







Play Money: 1,563,000 Up 447k.

Real Money: $298.50 Up $37.91.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400 ($20)

Target for next SnG level: $440 ($22)

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)


I just missed breaking $300, but that should be no problem this week. It's hard to decide what to do from here. I'm about $100 from the next marker for cash games, and a long way away from the next MTT level, with not a lot of insurance to play the $5.50s. I think it'll be business as usual for the $.11s, and I'll play any $3.30 Eagle Cup, but that's it I think. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I could be looking at $400 just a few weeks from now if I play carefully. Hopefully one of these $3.30s will be a deep finish and I can get a nice score. I've been considering playing cash games, but it hasn't seemed to be necessary. The tourneys are going much better than expected, and as long as I'm profitable there is no need to switch, although eventually I need to take a shot and see what happens. Until then I will keep bankrolling my small winnings.


No comments:

Post a Comment