Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 9/24-9/30

Well this week I was finally able to incorporate a higher buy-in tourney to my repertoire. Although I finished the week up, I'm not entirely sure I want to keep playing the $3.30 buy in. I haven't had enough plays yet, but this week I was only 1/7. I'm gonna give it one more week, but if I'm not profitable, then I will stop playing it. My results were not as good as the past few weeks, but with school work and other family obligations, I really burned the candle at both ends. So I had five cashes out of 20 tourneys played, and they were as follows: a 20th place finish Sunday night, a 13th place finish Tuesday night in the $3.30, a 6th place finish Wednesday night, a 47th place finish Thursday night, and a 29th place finish Friday night. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 859k Up 33k.

Real Money: $248.14 Up $6.69.

Target for next MTT level: $275.

Target for next Cash Game level: $400.

Target for next SnG level: $440.

This week Global Poker kicks off its month long Eagle Tournament Series beginning with a $10,000 guaranteed freeroll tonight. I will be playing in that, as well as Event #1 which is a $3.30 buy in tomorrow night. I'm hopeful this week will be a bit more profitable, but if not, I will be dropping down to play just the $.11 tourneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment