Sunday, December 24, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/17-12/23

This week started out pretty well. I pulled in a nice profit in the home game Sunday night. I had a solid gain in play money, and up until Saturday night was having a pretty good run in real money, but ended up hitting a wall in SnGs and actually ended the week down. It was my first down week, but I'm certainly not discouraged as this was inevitable. I will work hard to rebound this week and finish the year on high note. Here's where I stand:


Play Money: 2,647,000 Up 90,000

Real Money: $443.69 Down $12.66

Live Bankroll: $86 Up $56

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)


I dropped the $3.30 MTT this week, and played primarily the $.11 MTT and $3.30 9-handed SnGs. It seemed to be working pretty well until Saturday night when I went on a bad run. It's hard to tell where the stop-loss point should be. I actually could have stopped earlier and ended the week even, but I couldn't shake off the bad beats. This week I will work on adjusting my strategy to try and compensate for my losses. The holidays coupled with a busy work schedule have led to me playing tired and a little unfocused over the past couple of weeks. It's going to be important to use last week's loss as motivation to play better.

No comments:

Post a Comment