Sunday, January 7, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/31-1/6

2018 is finally upon us, and the first week of the new year was pretty good to me. I finished ahead in play and real money, and tonight is my first live session of 2018. I had a good cash in the weekly Bonanza on Sunday for $6.50 which set me up for a profitable first week of the new year. I also cashed a few times in the daily Bonanza and didn't really have to put too much at risk. I think I spent $.88 in buy-ins this week, and all losses from my down week have been recouped. Here's where I stand:

Play Money: 3,044,000 Up 123,000

Real Money: $459.66 Up $10.07

Live Bankroll: $86 No game this week

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

I was thinking about possibly setting some poker goals for 2018, but I decided against it. I don't want to be disappointed if I don't achieve them. You can't predict results in poker, and my goal is to get to $40,000. If it takes one year or ten, it doesn't matter to me as long as I get there. I will, however, set up goals for the upcoming Grizzly Games that start next week. It's Global Poker's revamp of what was the Eagle Cup. A month-long series of tournaments for both play and real money and leaderboards for both. I finished 9th on the play money leaderboard during the Eagle Cup, so my goal is to finish in the top 8 for the Grizzly Games. I will also try and play any $3.30 or $5.50 MTTs that are offered during the games. It all kicks off with a $5,000 guaranteed freeroll on the 14th. Stay tuned to my Twitter feed for daily results, and of course, this blog for the weekly results.

No comments:

Post a Comment