Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/14-1/20

The Grizzly Games are officially underway, and it was a very eventful week for me. I started off slow on the play money side of things going 0/4, but finished strong going 5/10 after that which makes 5/14 for the week, and ended up 14th on the leaderboard. I spent 409,000 in buy ins, and made 348,785 so I was actually down about 60k, but did very well in Omaha cash games and had a profitable week. It was a good week for real money as well. I had one deep run in the daily Bonanza, and actually had a deep run in $3.30 Low Event #2 of the Grizzly Games. Here are the numbers:






























Play Money: 3,469,000 Up 190,000

Real Money: $491.32 Up $15.37

Live Bankroll: $49.50 No game this week

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)


I will be discontinuing the Live Bankroll updates, and any money I make from my home game will be deposited into my online account. Winnings are winnings, and it doesn't make any sense to try and build a legitimate live bankroll off a bi-weekly home game, so this week I will try and make a $50 deposit onto Global Poker. This will result in not only boosting my online roll, but my play money as well. I get 250,000 for a $50 deposit. I'm hopeful that I can jump up a little higher on the leaderboard this week as the Grizzly Games march on, and as always, stay tuned to my Twitter feed for updates, and this blog for weekly updates. Thanks for reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment