Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marching Through March

   Week 4 of the home game is in the books, and the winners were Matt Sinico and the other Ben chopping $360 giving them each $180. It was a 9 person tournament. $30 1 re-buy and/or 1 add-on with 3 players paid. That now makes the third consecutive week that no one has repeated. I think this week is a cash game, and I'm lickin' my chops already. Due to my inconsistent work schedule, I had to miss last week's game.

   The online bankroll is now approaching $20. Lock Poker is the site I play on now that Full Tilt is out of existence. The real money bankroll still sits at $3000, but hopefully this week I can increase it. Not a whole lot going on this month, but at least I'm working a lot. This time last year I wasn't working at all so I'm not complaining. There is a Berkshire Poker Tournament being held this Saturday at 2pm,, but unfortunately I won't be able to play that one as work interferes once again. I'll have more next week. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment