Sunday, May 27, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 5/20-5/26

I didn't play very much last week, but I was still able to pull out a nice profit. I played the Weekly Bonanza with no success, a $1.10 SnG with no success, a $3.30 SnG where I finished 2nd, and the Daily Bonanza four times with two cashes, one of them a 7th place finish. This week might be a little light as well with homework starting to ramp up, but I'm hoping to get $40 off of the two pictures I shared with Global Poker as part of their Hometown Heroes promotion. My trophy finally came in the mail the other day, along with the hat and T-shirt, and is proudly being displayed on my bookshelf at home before making its way to my office later this week. And now some numbers:

Play Money: 6,357,000 Down 185,000

Real Money: $719.97 Up $19.86

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)






I was quite surprised how well last week went despite taking most of the week off to decompress from the Rattlesnake tourneys. Saturday's final table run in the Daily Bonanza was a great way to cap things off. This could be a monster week if I can get on a good run in my home game Wednesday night and get the $40 for my pics. There is also one more Berkshire Poker tourney on Saturday night that I'll probably try and play. I'm getting closer and closer to that $1,000 target and this week could get me there if I play my cards right.

No comments:

Post a Comment