Sunday, June 3, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 5/27-6/2

Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a break. I haven't played much online poker in the past couple of weeks, and it seems to be paying off. I started off playing the Weekly Bonanza and squeaked into the money after winning just one hand the whole tournament with AA. Wednesday was my home game where I was up $52. I was running so well I didn't want it to end, but was more than happy to take a nice profit. Thursday and Friday were homework days, and the Daily Bonanza on Saturday netted me another small profit. Playing less and cashing more seems to be working right now and that's fine because I have a very busy summer life schedule so I won't be playing too much. I skipped the Berkshire Poker tournament Saturday night due to exhaustion from work and school. It was a busy week all around, and I don't like to play when I feel tired or my head's not in it. Berkshire Poker resumes again in September, and I'll try and play as many as I can, but for right now I'm relying solely on home games and online to move up. Here is where I stand:

Play Money: 6,392,000 Up 35,000

Real Money: $778.48 Up $58.51

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

Global has still not awarded my the $40 for my Hometown Heroes photos, but I'm confident they will eventually come through on their end. I will be re-assessing my online strategy over the next couple of weeks as soon as I get through some of this school work, my MBA is top priority right now. I have managed to raise the bankroll quite a bit over the last couple of months even with my busy schedule and that's great, but I will have to make some changes to my online play in order to break $1,000 by the end of the summer. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment