Sunday, June 24, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 6/17-6/23

It was a dismal week for real money as I went 0/7 in the Daily Bonanzas taking bad beat after bad beat. One that I can recall was with QQ against 99, and he hit quad 9s. There were a bunch of AK losses to small pocket pairs as I struggled to hit flops. The good news is I was only down a small amount, and I had a record-setting week in play money making a slew of final tables and even winning one. Global is running a tournament series for two weeks called Rapido Tournaments. They are turbos and hyper-turbos and I seem to be doing very well with those structures. There are no trophies or leaderboards in this series, but they are still pretty fun to play. Here are my current numbers:

Play Money: 8,654,000  Up 1,341,000

Real Money: $883.10 Down $0.77

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

Normally I would have played something on Saturday night to try and save myself from having a down week, but since I have no home game to fall back on for a while, I just went ahead and took the small loss. I'm also on vacation this week and didn't want to go on a sour note, so I will take a stab at the Weekly Bonanza and Daily Bonanza today and see if I can make it back. I don't expect much to happen this week so it may be uneventful, but that's fine by me. Vacation is more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment