Sunday, May 13, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 5/6-5/12

Well, I finally achieved one of my goals for the Rattlesnake Open tournament series. I got my first win on Monday night taking down the 2x Chance Event. The win nets me a Global Poker hat and T-shirt, as well as a customized snake avatar and a trophy which I'm assuming is of a giant snake. It was one of my goals to win one of these, and if I can finish 8th or better on the leaderboard, I will have accomplished everything I set out to do. I didn't play any real money games last week, but was still up $5 thanks to a promotion Global offered me. By depositing $10, they gave me $15. I'll take it. Here are some numerical digits:

Play Money: 7,175,000 Up 508,000

Real Money: $678.10 Up $5.00

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

I'm currently 10th on the leaderboard with one week to go. This week I have a home game on Wednesday, and will be playing as many Rattlesnake tourneys as I can in order to move up. I'll try and play the Daily Bonanza as well to try and bump up the bankroll a little. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment