Sunday, January 26, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/19 - 1/25

Brutal week readers. Brutal. Cashed in 3/22 all for under $1. It seems like even when I build up a stack, I lose it a few hands later. I think I need to be even more conservative with my play, if that’s even possible. I kept my buy ins low again and will continue to do so until I break out of this slump. I feel like I have a bulls-eye on my back every time I enter a pot. Thankfully, I’ve been through many slumps before and am familiar with the mindset needed to overcome the bad runs. Here’s where I am going into this week:

Play Money: 67,089,000 Up 239,000

Online: $293.68

Live: $2,242.27

Total: $2,535.95 Down $6.36

This week needs to be a break-out one. The Grizzly Games are starting back up Feb. 3rd and I need to be ready to win a trophy. It’ll be more of the same as far as buy ins go, but I might try a $10 cash game later in the week if things aren’t going well. Let’s see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment