Sunday, January 19, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/13 - 1/19

Man, poker is tough when you run bad. I lost coin flips in key situations that would’ve decided whether or not I made the money and this happened consistently all week. Thankfully, I kept my buy ins low and didn’t take much of a hit. Here are my standings:

Play Money: 66,876,000  Up 476,000

Online: $300.04 Down $4.26

Live: $2,242.27

Total: $2,542.31

Part of managing a bankroll is to not press when you know you’re running bad. There’s a tendency to want to “chase the losses” and it’s important to resist that temptation. Walk away, do something else, distract yourself. That’s why I love video games so much. They are a great way to escape from the frustration of losing at poker. This week I’ll try and get back to my winning ways by keeping the buy ins to a minimum until I feel like I’ve broken out of my slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment