Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/6 - 1/12

Not much to report this week as I pretty much broke even. I played 5/7 nights and started well but fizzled at the end. I don’t feel like I played my best getting impatient at times and just not feeling super motivated. I get that way sometimes and try not to play too much when I’m in that mindset. After all, poker is a grind for those looking to do it full time. Despite my lackluster play no damage was done. This is why managing your bankroll is so important. Here are my numbers:

Play Money: 66,400,000 Down 1,500,000

Online: $304.30

Live: $2,242.27

Total: $2,546.57  Up  $1.99

This week my goal is simply to play better than last week. I sat out a couple of nights including the $3.30 tourneys. It probably saved me some money doing that. I need to make sure I don’t let my game descend into making bad decisions so this week I will get back on track.






No comments:

Post a Comment