Sunday, February 2, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/26 - 2/1

I was finally able to break my slump last week with a 4th place finish in the Daily Bonanza Tuesday night. The $36 cash was the only real highlight, but it was enough to raise my confidence going into the start of the Grizzly Games on Global Poker this week. Here’s where I ended up:

Play Money: 69,764,000 Up 2,675,000

Online: $326.57 

Live: $2,242.27

Total: $2,568.84 Up $32.89

The Grizzly Games begin this week, and I really want to win one of these tourneys. I’ll be playing both play money ones each night along with the Daily Hundo and Bonanza so as to keep the online bankroll moving forward. There is no doubt this is going to be a very slow uphill climb, but the next couple of weeks are going to be really fun. I wish Global would bring back the leaderboards for these games. It gives people an added incentive to play their A-games and move up the ladder. I also want to take this opportunity to call on Global to add more games like HORSE and other mixed game formats. Also, we need some more $2.20 buy ins between 8 and 10pm. Some of us have bankrolls that make the $2.20 buy ins ideal to build our rolls with minimal risk but can’t play at 1:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning. Let’s get us a Grizzly this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment