Sunday, February 16, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 2/9 - 2/15

Hard to call an up week a bad one, but the river beats have been almost too hard to take lately. I made some decent runs in the Grizzlies only to get the rug pulled out from under me at the last minute. It just feels like my opponents can’t miss. Players must be super excited to see me show up at their table. Thankfully I ran well in the Weekly Bonanza cashing for $8.50 and setting up a profitable week. Without further adieu...

Play Money: 70,848,000 Up 722,000

Online: $337.88 

Live: $2,242.27 

Total: $2,580.05 Up $5.08

It wasn’t a huge week, but it continues with the upward trend and that’s really all that matters. There is one week left to get that trophy and I’m determined to succeed. Once the Grizzly Games are over it’s back to the normal tourneys and I’m confident the roll will grow a little faster than it has these past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment