Sunday, April 28, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/21 - 4/27

It's so funny how sometimes you can go from feeling like the unluckiest poker player to the luckiest almost overnight. Last week started out well enough with me cashing in some Daily Bonanzas and SnGs as well as profiting in cash games, but then I went on a terrible SnG run going 0/8 with five 4th place finishes. There is nothing more infuriating then finishing 4th when three get paid. Especially when it happens five out of eight times. Going into Saturday I was feeling a little punch-drunk as I began by finishing 4th yet again, but then I got a win. Right after that, I won a raffle for 5% of The Golden Blazer's action in the $10,000 guarantee (by the way, if you're not watching his stream on Twitch, you should. You might even be "lucky" enough to see him do Sharkhead Karaoke) in which he finished 10th for $175. $8.75 went to me. I also went on a nice run in TGB's "home game" that night nearly knocking him out to score a T-shirt, but he runs too damn good for me to beat him in a flip. And now, some numbers:

Play Money: 26,326,000 Down 702,000

Real Money: $2,114.65 Up $46.36

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Casg Game level: $4,000 ($200)

This week I expect life events to slow down a little bit. Saturday was my last day of school, and graduation is just three weeks away. It hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm done, but I imagine as May 18th gets closer it will. I might take a few more shots in some MTTs going forward, and upping my SnG buy ins a bit. I've soured a little in cash games though. It's feeling a lot more difficult to make money in them lately. Plus, SnGs and MTTs are much more fun to play. We'll see how it goes. Thanks everyone for reading! See ya next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment