Sunday, April 14, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/7 - 4/13

The bankroll continues to grow as I took the conservative route last week playing primarily Daily Bonanzas and a $3.30 SnG win to finish things off. Schoolwork dominated most of my free time so I took the focus off playing the big stuff and went small-ball. It worked as I took a small profit. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 22,987,000 Up 587,000

Real Money: $2,014.03 Up $12.61

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

School will probably take up a chunk of my time again this week so I think I'll stick to the same strategy. The good news is I can buy in for $10 at a cash game and still remain above $2,000. Some insurance would be nice. Each time you go up a level it's like starting over again. A lot of people don't realize that as they move up in limits. They think they can just go hog wild and immediately start playing the limit they got to, not realizing that if you lose right away, you have to drop back down. It takes some time to get traction at new limits so it's important to play sparingly at first. The higher up you get the more shots you can take. I've lost many bankrolls in my time and I wish I understood this concept earlier in my career. Anyhoo, it's another week folks. Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment