Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 3/31 - 4/6

It wasn't a great week last week as I had a lot of ups and downs. The week started of well as I finished 25th in the $7,500 guarantee on Global Poker cashing for $44 and change, but then it kind of went downhill from there. I had some bad beats in cash games at one point losing to quads and a straight flush in back-to-back hands. Here are my digits:

Play Money: 22,400,000 Down 1,268,000

Real Money: $2,001.42 Down $23.47

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

I'm anticipating a bit of a poker slowdown in the next few weeks. My final project for my MBA is due on the 27th, and I'll have to be putting in a lot of work in order to complete it. Only six more weeks till graduation! The MTTs seem to be working well for me right now and I'm going to be putting my focus there if and when I do play. Cash games can bleed you dry quickly when you're not running well, and being so close to dipping under $2,000, I don't really want to risk it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like reading your blog. I wait with anticipation each week. It inspires me. Keep it up buddy.

    ReplyDelete