Sunday, March 31, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 3/24 - 3/30

As March winds down, I find myself looking forward to a Spring season that brings many fun events including my birthday and graduation. I write this post as I sit looking out the window of my 10th floor room at The Tower Square Hotel in Springfield, MA. I'm here not for poker, but to see Disney On Ice with my family. Admittedly, I've been reflecting on my success, and its meaning, a lot over the past few days. It's been a pretty big week for the bankroll as it passed  $2,000 for the first time, and it's a huge milestone. I am bankrolled to play $100 cash games now. I had a pretty good week on the tables even making a final table in the $1,000 guarantee on Thursday. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 23,668,000 Up 2,781,000

Real Money: $2,024.89 Up $81.38

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)


It feels good to finally get past that $2,000 number. Still a lot of work left to be done though. I will be formulating my strategy week to week as I go. I expect it to be a mix of everything at all different stakes. I'm going to try just going with my instincts and play whatever I feel comfortable with on that day. I can play many different levels now, and I just need to make sure I keep the roll above 2K. Success really is just what you perceive it to be. We all strive for it, but how do you know when you've reached it? These past few days, I feel like no matter what happens going forward, I've succeeded, and that's really all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment