Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 4/28 - 5/4

My two-year anniversary on Global Poker has come and gone as we struggled a bit last week with bad beats in key spots. I played well but just couldn't close things out when I needed to. I had several 4th and 5th place finishes in SnGs, while making some deep runs in the Daily Bonanza and Daily Hundos, but struggled mightily in the $3 rebuy. Here's where I ended up:

Play Money: 26,210,000 Down 116,000

Real Money: $2,096.23 Down $18.42

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

I'm super excited for this week as Global begins it's second Rattlesnake games tournament series. It runs May 6th - 26th. I won a trophy the last time, and would love another snake trophy to add to my collection. There will be real and play money tourneys and I'm hoping to take a shot at a couple of the $3 ones. Maybe a $5 here and there depending on how I'm running, but I'll mainly focus on the two play money ones that run each night. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment