Sunday, May 12, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 5/5 - 5/11

The Rattlesnake tourneys are officially underway and although I've been running very well, I have no trophies to my credit. Of the 12 tournaments I've played, I have seven cashes and three final tables. 5th place is the closest I've come. Luckily, there will still be plenty of chances left for me to score a snake. Here's where I stand:

Play Money: 28,769,000 Up 2,559,000

Real Money: $2,103.63 Up $7.40

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

This will be my last blog post without an MBA. Graduation is Saturday and the anticipation is starting to mount, My vacation also starts on that day and I have at least a couple of those days reserved for MGM trips to play some $1/$2 No-Limit. I'm hoping for some success to boost the bankroll a little and give me some insurance above $2,000. If that happens, I have a game plan for what to play which will be unveiled in the next couple of weeks, assuming I'm able to win a little. Until then, it's going to be a grind in order to win my 2nd snake trophy.


No comments:

Post a Comment