Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Benny the Greek's NFL Playoff picks- Round 2

Denver Broncos at New England Patriots- Ok Tebow you got me. Would've been 4-0 last week if not for your miracle 80-yard TD pass in OT. Seriously though, it's over right here. New England is just too tough and almost unbeatable at home. If the Broncos win the Super Bowl should I shave my head or go to church every Sunday for 6 months? Feel free to give me your suggestions readers! Patriots 35 Broncos 14.

Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens- This is a tough one to pick. Ray Rice should go off in this game. I'm gonna go with the Ravens only cause they're at home. These teams seem evenly matched. Ravens 24 Texans 21.

New York Giants at Green Bay Packers- These two teams played each other in the regular season and the Pack Attack won despite being on the road. They will win again I believe, but expect the Giants to put up a good fight. Packers 33 Giants 27.

New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers- Is it an upset if the Saints win this game? Well I'm calling it. The Saints will prevail. They are red hot and so are the 49ers. This is gonna be a good one folks. Look for Brees to light it up again. Alex Smith needs a little more experience and he'll be there. This should be a very entertaining game. Saints 38 49ers 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment