Sunday, March 15, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 3/8 - 3/14

Another up week despite a slow start. It wasn’t huge, but that’s seven weeks in a row of profit thanks to a fortunate cash in the Daily Hundo for $10. I just missed getting the $100 because I finished 4th (again), but I’m always happy just to make the money in that tourney. Here are some figures:

Play Money: 71,964,000 Up 1,817,000

Online: $380.74

Live: $2,242.63

Total: $2,623.37 Up $3.23

MGM Springfield has announced it is closing its poker room indefinitely due to Coronavirus concerns so it’s more important than ever that I protect and manage my online roll. Things are going to get a little more difficult in the next couple of weeks. I’m lucky that I can work from home, but my daughter is out of school for at least two weeks, and I have to figure out how I’m going to make my hours each day. This might require me having to work at night after she goes to bed which means I might have to adjust my poker schedule a bit. I’m not sure how this week is going to go so I’m not going to commit to a schedule. There are a lot more important things going on right now and I hope everyone reading this stays strong and healthy. Be sure to be kind to one another and don’t hoard toilet paper! Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment