Sunday, March 1, 2020

Weekly Bankroll Update 2/23 - 2/29

Made some deep runs last week, but payouts were small. This is what happens when I don’t cash in the Weekly Bonanza or the Daily Hundo. It’s hard to profit on these micro stakes tourneys, but an up week is an up week.  That’s five in a row now, and I’m feeling like I’m in the groove right now. I missed the cutoff to buy in to the freeroll a couple times last week, so it could have been a little better than it was. They cap the number of entries at 800 so you have to buy in shortly after the registration period begins or you miss your opportunity. Anyway, here are my totals as of the start of today:

Play Money: 70,842,000 Down 75,000

Online: $358.32 

Live: $2,242.27

Total: $2,600.59 Up $2.72

My goal this week is simply to not forget to reg the freeroll. That’s a potentially costly mistake as I tend to run extremely well in that tournament, and hell, it’s free so no excuses. Even though I’m only inching forward, I’m very happy to be up for five consecutive weeks even through the Grizzly Games. My confidence is high going into this week, and I’m due for a big score so let’s see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment