Sunday, June 16, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 6/8 - 6/14

The plan seems to be working. I've been playing small-ball the last couple of weeks to try and build some insurance above the $2,200 marker and, so far, it's been effective. I played seven Bonanzas, and seven Daily Hundos, plus the Newsletter freeroll and had four cashes, including a final table last night in the Bonanza finishing 9th. It was a bit of a disappointment to finish 9th however. I came in running 7th, but the small stacks kept doubling up and I eventually ran AQ into J9 and was beaten by a 9 on the turn. Still took a decent profit though. Here's where I stand:

Play Money: 40,273,000 Down 965,000

Real Money: $2,220.39 Up $10.63

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

Target for next SnG level: $4,360 ($218)

This week will be more of the same. All the Bonanza and Hundo tourneys, and at the end of the week, if I'm down, I'll take a shot in a $3 SnG to try and take a profit for the week. If I'm ahead, I won't bother though. I like this system because even if I have a terrible week and don't cash, I don't take much of a hit. It's more fun to play when you have no pressure on you, and I don't feel that burnt out at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment