Sunday, June 2, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 5/26 - 6/1

Well, so much for my break from poker. Monday night I finished 2nd in the Daily Hundo tournament on Global Poker for $100. It was my first triple-digit cash on the site, and it was only $1 to buy in. It was also the last tournament I registered for before I was going to take a break from poker for a few days. I hadn't been playing well, and I felt like my game was on the decline due to burnout. That cash rejuvenated my confidence and got me fired up to play again. So, here we are still playing every night as the bankroll hits another plateau. Here are some numbers:

Play Money: 38,297,000 Up 8,038,000

Real Money: $2,205.25 Up $107.20

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

Target for next SnG level: $4,360 ($218)

So even though my break has been delayed a bit, this week will be relatively laid back from a poker standpoint. I have only planned to play the Bonanzas and the Monday night Newsletter freeroll. I will be making sure my bankroll never goes below $2,200 at any point. That means I view my available funds to be $5.25, not $2,205.25. The plan is to slow down a bit to keep burnout from rearing its ugly head, and to play with no pressure on me. If I can get to at least $2,207.88 by the end of this week, I'll play the Bonanzas and the Daily Hundos every night next week. If I make it to $2,242.88, I'll add in the Daily Five Hundo tournament each night as well. My goal is to have enough insurance above $2,200 to play the tournaments I want each night without any possibility of the bankroll dipping below that amount. It may take a while for this to be effective, but I'm not rushing things. I just want to get back to enjoying the game and not worrying so much about results.

No comments:

Post a Comment