Sunday, June 30, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 6/15 - 6/29

Hello all, and sorry for the no-post last week. I've had a lot going on as summer begins to ramp up. I actually took last week off from the virtual felt after going 0/15 the week before so there really wasn't much to report last week anyway. I think it's important to take a break from time to time so your brain can re-charge. When you're playing every day it's easy to just kind of go through the motions and not play your best game. I probably won't play this week either since I will be on vacation from Wed-Sun. Here's where I'm perched for now:


Play Money: 38,851,00 Down 1,422,000

Real Money: $2,209.32 Down $11.07

Target for next MTT level: $2,750 ($55)

Target for next Cash Game level: $4,000 ($200)

Target for next SnG level: $4,360 ($218)

I have been using this time to formulate a plan for when I come back. Cash games and SnGs will be part of the mix, and a more aggressive approach will be necessary. $2,000 of the roll is locked up in a bank account right now and there are no plans to touch any of it. Once the money goes in the bank, it stays there. I will use the $209.32 to try and build through a careful mix of MTTs, SnGs and cash games. The games I play will be dependent on how I'm feeling that night. Staying conservative is great, but ultimately you need to take some shots especially when you feel like you're playing your best game. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy my vacation this week and spending some quality time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment