Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 3/4-3/10

It was another short week for me on Global Poker and I was up and down, but down in the end. Again, a small loss, but with homework taking up the majority of my time, it's really no surprise as it's hard to focus when I'm not playing every night. Here's where I reside:

Play Money: 4,362,000 Down 18,000

Real Money: $538.26 Down $8.50

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)


This week I should be playing a little more as I made it through my 3rd class toward my MBA, but class #4 starts this Saturday. No rest for the wicked. I need to come up with a more profitable plan other than playing SnGs. They are very hard to profit in and even harder to win when playing them exclusively. I have to get back to playing MTTs. Almost my entire bankroll has been built on those. Tonight is my home game and I have had a dismal run there the past four sessions: -$36, even, -$14 and -$9 for a total of -$59. That ends tonight! If I can just get some insurance above $550, I will expand my range and play higher stakes. Hopefully this week I'll be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment