Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 2/25-3/3

It was a pretty slow week on Global Poker for me as homework, job, and family took precedence. I played a little and was down a little, but no big deal as I was basically a part-timer last week. I took a shot at the 200,000 cash game for play money and was reminded why I need to be overly patient as I lost my entire stack on the third hand when my aces were cracked. I was also down $8.75 in my home game as that now makes four consecutive sessions without a profit. Here are my tallies:

Play Money: 4,380,000 Down 114,000

Real Money: $546.76 Down $3.51

Target fpr next MTT level: $550

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000

Target for next SnG level: $1,100


Homework is going to take up almost all of my free time this week as I count down the final week of class #3 for my MBA. Expect things to be a little quiet for the next couple of weeks as I try and keep up with life. I have a very comfortable bankroll right now, and I'm in no hurry to rush things.

1 comment:

  1. C'mon man, post more interesting stuff than this! The regs at Global, all the dumb chat you hear, your hands, etc. Let's go.

    ReplyDelete