Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 1/28-2/3

Last week was a pretty good week all around. I cashed in the weekly Bonanza for $5.50, and made 4 final tables (2nd, 4th, 6th, and 9th) in the Grizzly Games tourneys catapulting myself into 13th place on the overall leaderboard, and 5th place on the weekly leaderboard. That means over the past six days, only four players have fared better. Tonight is the Super Bowl so I'm not sure how much I'll be playing, but here's where my bankroll is at:

Play Money: 4,047,000 Up 355,000

Real Money: $544.88 Up $5.65

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)









I made the decision this week to stop playing the daily Bonanza and I think it worked in my favor as my Grizzly Games results have shown. It's too time consuming having to get 50 flops every day just to qualify, and it hasn't been very fruitful since my win back in November. So my only sources for real money are going to come from $0.55 9 handed SnGs, the weekly Bonanza, and my home game. I only need $5.12 to get to my next target and I'm going to make absolutely sure I get there without any hiccups. We are coming to the final week for the Grizzly Games, and I'm going to be trying like hell to crack the top 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment