Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 2/11-2/17

The Grizzly Games are officially over and I managed to get 9th on the overall leaderboard (again). I played six tourneys on the last day and had three top 10 finishes to get there. I didn't hit my goal of top 8, and I didn't win any events, but finishing 9th overall and getting a runner up finish was close enough I guess. I took a break last week from playing, but started up again last night and was down a bit after getting slaughtered in SnGs. I'm not very concerned though since it was just one day. I have all week to make it up, but homework may derail me a little. My home game was only 5 players last week, and I was down $14 after some very frustrating beats. Here are some numbers:

Play Money: 4,492,000 Up 632,000

Real Money: $538.05 Down $12.08

Target for next MTT level: $550 ($11)

Target for next Cash Game Level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

This week is going to be a bit slow as I try and stay caught up with my schoolwork. I'm also in the process of trying to learn my new position at work which can be mentally exhausting. It's looking like $3.30 SnGs are what I'm going to be focusing on to try and get over the $550 mark, but there have been whisperings of Global changing up their MTT schedule this week. I also have my home game next Sunday night to try and add some to the roll. As always, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment