Sunday, July 8, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 7/1 - 7/7

It was a hot one last week as the Northeast saw record temps with most of the week in the mid 90's and never really getting below 70 at night. The heat wave finally broke and I was able to cash the Daily Bonanza Friday and Saturday after going 0/6 to start. I think the heat really had an influence on how I played. I made poor decisions and got bad cards, but despite that I was able to pull out a small profit and had another record week in play money. Here are my amounts:

Play Money: 10,469,000 Up 1,460,000

Real Money: $889.29 Up $3.57

Target for next Cash Game level: $1,000 ($50)

Target for next SnG level: $1,100 ($55)

Target for next MTT level: $1,100 ($22)

My daughter turns four years old today so the Weekly Bonanza is not in the plans, but I'll be playing the Daily Bonanzas most of the week. Last week was a grind for sure, but I'm very pleased with how things have gone these past few weeks with no home game. I protected and increased my roll and even passed the 10 million chip mark in play money, not that it matters since 20 million is the next target. The next home game is this Wednesday and I'm pumped. I've been keeping tabs on the Main Event at the WSOP (today is Day 4 and they're in the money) and it has me pretty fired up to play some live poker. As always, check my Twitter feed for info on my home game results.

No comments:

Post a Comment