Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Home Game Wrap-Up



   9 players once again this week, and the normal cash game stakes of .25/.50. I started off well as my pocket 7's rivered a boat against the unpredictable Joe Haugh. I raised pre-flop and bet every street. Joe had hit top pair on the flop, but he check-called every bet. Had he made a move before the river I would have been out of the hand. I was fortunate to catch that river 7, but never would have gotten there if I hadn't made up my mind to bet out till the end. That hand seemed to start a trend as it seemed every pot after that was $20 or more. There was even a $120 hand as Todd Gerssler tripled up through two players who had the same hand. Matt Sinico was the big winner however with a $150 profit on the night. I was up $61, putting me at $322 overall. The next two weeks, I'll be on hiatus as work comes calling once again. I do have a Mohegan Sun trip planned for my birthday on Monday, April 9th so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment