Sunday, February 10, 2019

Weekly Bankroll Update 2/3 - 2/9

Well, the Grizzly Games are underway and I'm off to a pretty good start, but no trophy yet. I had a couple of close calls finishing 3rd in one tourney and 4th in another. I'm also 6/12 cashing the Gold Coin tourneys overall. I haven't played any real money ones yet, but for the next $3.30 buy-in I plan to throw my hat in the ring. The next one will be Wednesday night, a $3.30 6-handed rebuy. I had a very good week playing in the Steps as well. I started Sunday night winning Step 1, and Monday night I won Step 2. No cash in Step 3 on Tuesday so I dropped back down to Step 2 and cashed three straight times finishing 2nd, 3rd and 3rd. Saturday night I failed to cash Step 2, but it's fine. I'm starting Step 1 again tonight anyway. I even had a deep run again in the Weekly Bonanza and have cashed three in a row there. All in all, a pretty good week. Here are my digits:

Play Money: 19,409,000 Up 92,000

Real Money: $1,426.29 Up $35.75

Target for next MTT level: $1,650 ($33)

Target for next Cash Game level: $2,000 ($100)

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

This week I'll do the Steps again obviously, and play that Grizzly tourney on Wednesday. I'll also try and play all the Gold Coin tourneys too, but school work is starting to amp up so I might have to sit some out. I'm just $20 and change off my peak and I'll be trying desperately to break that before this week is up. Hoping for some good news to report. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment