Sunday, December 9, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 12/2 - 12/8

I was up and down last week as SnGs played a dominant role in my game selection. I started out well cashing in the Weekly Bonanza, but tapered off as the week went on. I still ended at a record-high though. Sit N Go's can be tough sometimes especially if you're used to playing cash games. It's a very different pace and strategy. I also have an uncanny ability to finish 4th when 3 are paid. Anyway, take a bite of these numbers:

Play Money: 12,932,000 Up 174,000

Real Money: $1,293.05 Up $2.67

Target for next MTT level: $1,650 ($33)

Target for next Cash Game level: $2,000 ($100)

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)


School is over until Feb 2nd so I will be vamping up my play over the next two months. I'd like to focus mainly on the $20 cash game and $6 SnGs going forward. It does mean I'll probably have to undergo some swings, but I feel like my bankroll is healthy enough to withstand them. In order for it to grow, I have to be playing at an optimal level and $10 cash games and $3 SnGs just aren't cutting it anymore. It's hard to believe, but there are just three of us left in my football survivor pool. I have New England this week, and they have Denver and the LA Chargers respectively. Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment