Sunday, November 4, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 10/21 - 11/3

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, and there hasn't been too much movement in the bankroll. I was in Virginia for a wedding last weekend, and spent last week catching up on homework and housework so I haven't really played too much, but I was still able to pull out some small wins here and there. My numbers are as follows:

Play Money: 11,641,000 Up 159,000

Real Money: $1,258.98 Up $15.13

Target for next MTT level: $1,650 ($33)

Target for next Cash Game level: $2,000 ($100)

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

This week may be a short one as well as schoolwork begins to dominate my free time. I'm just six months from getting my MBA and I want to try and focus on that as much as I can. If I do play at all it will be the $10 and $20 cash games mostly. I've made back almost half of my big loss from a few weeks ago despite a lack of playing time, and I'll just continue to stay conservative until I can focus 100% on poker again.

Side Note: I have finally had a chance to spend a few hours playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and will be posting my review on that game later this week so stay tuned for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment